We are now accepting Reservations for Enigma: Adults Only – January 18, 2020 6 p.m.
Prepare to be amazed…
Associate Director, Museum Studies Program at University of Michigan
Ann Arbor, MI
Most of our shows at River Lake Inn are G rated, maybe a bit PG if there are no kids in the room.
Enigma is PG-13. This is Comedy Club style entertainment, although I suppose most people would find it pretty mild by Comedy Club standards. There won’t be any swearing or hugely blue stuff; it’s PG-13, not R.
Still, children will NOT be admitted to this show. Enigma is Adults Only.
* What happens when a king finds himself romantically embroiled with not one, but TWO beautiful queens?
* Is it true that size doesn’t matter? Or was that just a tactful lie to make us feel better?
* When a man reads a woman’s mind, it isn’t always sugar and spice he finds in there. Or is it?
* Life and limb (okay, mostly one limb) are put at risk, with the outcome totally determined by the audience. Don’t try this one at home!
* And lots more innuendo, insinuations and potential injury to innocent illusionists.
Enigma is definitely not for kids. Not for prudes, either, and probably not for the squeamish. With those few caveats, however, laughter and awe are pretty much guaranteed.
As always, we offer an intimate cabaret-style show before dinner, with our emphasis always on the humor, and then a special encore performance while your meal is still settling over coffee or wine. Because, of course, there’s no such thing as too much magic, especially in the Magic Capital of the World.
You don’t even have to like magic. You just have to love to laugh.
River Lake Inn Restaurant
767 Ralston Road Colon, MI 49040